Amano Cincinnati puts workforce management within reach with its TruTime®
Employee Management Software, a complete time & attendance solution that
simplifies your payroll preparation by automating the collection, calculation,
and preparation of employee hours. TruTime is a user-friendly, flexible
software package designed for managers with time and money constraints.
- Download custom clock parameters, personal messages, hours worked
and benefit time to the data collection terminal from the PC
- Easily make edits to one employee or group
- Backup, archive and restore historical data quickly
- One step export of data to popular file formats
- Auto report processing to run the reports you need when you need them
- Optional Punch at the PC module allows for easy punching directly
from your computer
- Optional Benefit TruAccruals™ module for powerful benefit tracking
- Compatible with MTX, HandPunch™, and MJR-8150 data collection terminals
- TruTime® Time and Attendance Software is compatible with Windows ®
95, 98, NT,2000, and XP.
- TruTime allows you to create a direct link between your time and attendance
collection terminals and your PC.
- Within TruTime you will be able to track employees' worked and non-worked
hours, create reports to optimize your staffing resources, and interface
directly to a number of payroll companies.
- TruTime is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility.
- TruTime can automatically calculate employee hours and prepare information
for your payroll service or in-house software package within a fraction
of the time it would take to manually prepare payroll.
- In addition, you will have valuable attendance data, which will aid
you in employee scheduling, performance appraisals, maintaining legal
compliance with various labor reporting requirements, and much more.
- TruTime uses Microsoft’s® industry standard Graphical User Interface
(GUI) to provide you with a seamless information presentation and ease
- In addition, you will be able to share data using Open Database Connectivity
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows NT Version 4.0
- Windows 95/98/2000/XP
- Pentium Processor
- SVGA Monitor
- One Parallel Port
- Two Serial Ports
- Network card
- Floppy Drive
- CD-ROM Drive
- 32MB RAM Required
- Options 28.8 or higher Hayes® compatible modem, pcANYWHERE® for remote
diagnostics and tape backup.
Click here to download a Presentation,
Sample Reports, and Videos.
Adobe PDF reader required
A cost-saving, easy-to-use
With the HandPunch 3000, your hand is your badge. The cost of creating
and administering badges is eliminated along with buddy punching. The
system ensures payroll accuracy by simply requiring each employee to be
there to punch. The terminal is fast and easy for anyone to use. An employee's
identity is verified in less than one second
Communications and Networking Whether your needs are to network two terminals
or thousands, the HandPunch 3000 can be configured to meet your needs.
Standard RS-485 communications makes networking terminals easy and reliable.
Options include an Ethernet Communications Module and a 28.8K internal
modem for remote sites. Each unit also provides RS-232 serial printer
support. Edit-at-the-Clock Functions.
The system allows supervisors to override user restrictions and to input
such items as missed punches, planned vacations, sick time, etc. The password-protected
mode provides greater supervisor flexibility by lessening the need for
computer edits. Audit trails are available to ensure security.
Bell Schedules The bell schedule lets you program the day, time, and
duration of a series of bells. The bells can be programmed to signal the
beginning or end of a shift, lunch, or break. Door Control The HandPunch
3000 provides the capability to unlock and monitor a door. An employee's
individual schedule may be used to restrict access.
Click here to download a Video on "Buddy
This is the simplest unit. Just swipe! Works with TruTime software.
This can be used to track multiple job costs! Also works with TruTime
These terminals use either Magnetic or Bar-coded cards.
Communicating with any terminal, whether biometric or badge, can be made
using multiple technologies such as:
- Serial RS232 for short range (<50 ft)
- Serial RS485/422 for long range installations (>50 ft)
- TCP/IP network using CAT5 cabling
- Modem using standard phone lines
Please contact us for the solution that best suits your requirements.